Chee's new Sept/1986 MR2!!

Started by BigMike, August 12, 2010, 06:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUPID FAST

ok guys here it goes, found a couple of ae86 for pretty cheap, f20c's are 2500 with tranny, i think that would be a sweet project.  have my mind on a ae86 with a f20c maybe even a bt. imagine the sound of itb's on a f20c :rockingout: :rockingout: :rockingout: :rockingout:

Sirdeuce

Yous gotsa baby onda way. Last thin youa needin isa sporty car.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

I don't have any kids at home, I can have a sporty car. Mike doesn't have kids, he can have a sporty car. Now you have a kid, YOU GET A SPORTY MINIVAN!!

STUPID FAST

i guess im going to have to buy a previa

STUPID FAST

what about a rav4 2 door awd 5 speed, its got the 5sfe, i can do a head swap from the 3sgte

STUPID FAST

Sirdeuce

Get the Previa S/C, at least it'll be boosted! 2TZ-FZE

BigMike

Holy cow Bill, talk about a buzz kill

Quote from: Sirdeuce on November 11, 2010, 03:25:07 PM
Minivan time!

Someone kill this man! :bat:

AE86!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to drive it!!!!!!!!!!!

-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

You won't like an 86.  They are boring cars, not much power, live axle. Not much you can do with one. You'd be better off with a '70 Malibu! Wait 'till you have a couple a tricycle motors. Minivan time!

STUPID FAST

remember bill, i can get either a 4 door or a 4 seater.  ae86 here i come!

Sirdeuce

The woman will prefer a 'sensible' car for the family. Minivan time! hahhahahhahahhaa

Sirdeuce

I'm just razzin ya, Best thing would be to get a sensible family car and keep the MR2. Momma won't want you modding the family car anyway. Best wishes on the kiddo, and the best of luck.