Car/ engine combo

Started by Sirdeuce, April 27, 2010, 07:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

Fiat X/19 Bertone with a Hayabusa as an example. I like 4bangers, but go crazy. MGB with a 4 rotor rotory
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Someday I will own a X/19 and will see what it can handle. I like how light it is
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

1973 Celica with a 7MGTE.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

VW Beetle with a 4AGE black top 20valve.

BigMike

1973 Mango with a 4A-GZE to 6-speed S2000 transmission.

I freak'n LOVE this car
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

My buddy Joel has 2 Mango Corollas. I believe they are both '71s. 1 has a dual carbed 1.8 liter 3TC. Estimated 180 horse, 8,000RPM engine. Fast little car.

Sirdeuce

I wonder how difficult it would be to put the Mazda MZR in an MR2. Speed3 engine and trans probably be the easiest part of the install. Have to kill the stability control, but 263 horse and 280 lbs torque in a 2 would be insane. Then again, a tuned 3SGTE would get arond that wit less hassle.