yota crawlers are better

Started by kdogae86, December 15, 2010, 06:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

spoken like a true Nissan owner!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

I watched the first min or so, looks promising. I'll check it out after tomorrow :thumbs:
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

kdogae86

hey i only got the nissan cause its more comfy but wouldnt take it on anything harder than shuteye.and i wouldnt build it up for crawlin. toyotas are better for wheeling but they arent made for tards over 6'.And they are overpriced!!!! just driven the nissan till it blows up...got any c4?...bill im lookin in your direction :applaus:

Sirdeuce

Overpriced? I was once told by a Russian immigrant. "I can't afford to buy cheap! I only have enough money to buy it one time!" You pay more for the Tpypta 'cause it'll last longer! Only reason mine died is due to MY stupidity! 183,000 miles, still ran strong! I just never checked the radiator hoses, and the factory hoses are still on the truck! The lower hose blew out. I never knew 'til I saw the temp guage pegged. I drove the thing from Pittman hill to Humphry's station That way! And that 22R would push that truck, with 31" tires, up these hills at 55-60 mph with a bit more on tap! Toyotas are overengineered, and priced right! I'll get off my soapbox now.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

BigMike

So I started watching this video again, got about 10 mins in and decided to fast forward it a bit. Immediately I get bombarded by three, THREE commercials all back to back to back. Thanks but no thanks stupid Hulu
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Funny, I watched it all the way through, no interruptions! 1 commercial at the beginning.

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤