In the wake of the storm

Started by Sirdeuce, December 20, 2010, 10:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

I just fixed this fence last February! Got my work cut out for me. Anybody that has been up here has seen this spot before the storm.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

kdogae86

well at least everything is green and nice to look at

Sirdeuce

Even the pretty flowers need poop to grow! You should see the boner I pulled tonight! I'll post pics tomorrow.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Quote from: kdogae86 on December 20, 2010, 06:52:42 PM
well at least everything is green and nice to look at
:funny: hahahaHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I can't wait 'til that huge boulder falls outta the mountain side :yesnod: :bricks:

Quote from: Sirdeuce on December 21, 2010, 01:02:50 AM
You should see the boner I pulled tonight!
You were tugging on another man's boner? :eek:
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Yeah, it's stuck. Tried to get the opened diffed POS on the flat area behind the house so Barbara wouldn't have to walk down the muddy ass hill. Zero traction! Back it up to get a bit of a running start and put a wheel over the edge. Just got worse from there. Tried to pull it out with our Jeepp, but it has open diffs front and rear. Just dug holes. I'll find out just how bad it is aftewr the sun comes out to play. I think it sunk to the pumpkin.

Sirdeuce

Pic looks like the little Taco is barely off level. The shot was taken from about 10' above the truck from the deck.

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

As for that huge boulder? I guess it'll belong to the neighbor down the hill when it finally gets tired of it's current residency.

kdogae86

looks like the taco will be the neighbors too

Sirdeuce

No, mother earth tried to eat it, but I had to yank it out of her maw.

Sirdeuce

Know anybody that wants a big rock for landscaping? Would Marlin like a rock for the parking lot? Put it out by the sidewalk for customers to park their rigs on! Just for reference, that board next to the rock is a railroad tie. I thint the measurements are 8"x10"x96"

Sirdeuce

Might be another available soon! I night drag the one still in the hill down so we don't do this again next year.

Blane525

Look like a great place to take the ax10's but if we do that  :pokinit: We should bring our shovel's and wheel barrow's :behindwall:     :burnout: and help moooooove that pile

Sirdeuce

Going to drag the big rock down the hill before the mud dries. Hope the jeep can handle it. Probably make an attempt to pull the other half down to prevent it from rolling down the hill. Maybe after the ground gets hard again, I might drag the larger rocks to the spot on the lower drive to renforce the area where I got the Taco stuck.

BigMike

That doesn't look so bad. Do I still need to bring 3RZ PWR up next week?
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤