Toyota Musuem, Dec 25, 2005, Odaiba, Japan

Started by BigMike, January 12, 2011, 07:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

Felt compelled to share some pics from my visit to the Toyota Museum in Odaiba, Japan :thumbs:

1st pic: The view upon entering the building
2: the GT car up close
3 & 4: Found a purely Japanese MR-S :thumbs:
5 & 6: Synergy Drive cutaway
7: BADASSNESS
8: AWESOME
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

BigMike

1 & 2: 2000GT! 下さい!!
3: Super clean TE37 :yesnod: I want to build this car some day!!!
4: The super cool Corolla display
5: HECK YEAH!!!
6: Another shot of the Rolla
7: Cool placards
8: Perhaps the coolest 70s Japanese car I've ever seen. This is an original GTR. WOW IT IS REALLY COOL. I wished I had taken more pictures!!!!
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BigMike

Then they had this AWESOME garage display with a couple beams engines, a bunch of 4As, and some V6 and V8s. REALLY COOL. I am not entirely certain, but this may actually be an operating garage where you get to watch the techs work. Whatever it is is was really cool to look through the glass :beerchug:

5: Awesome Rally Celica
6 & 7: AUTHENTIC GT-ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's it! Thanks for viewing :thumbs:
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Go for the TE27 Mango, the TE37 is a great car, but the 27 is Better! Also, I believe the TE37 was dubbed the Peanut. I always wanted a 2000GT, it's a great car! Closest I ever got to a 2000GT was a drive in an 800GT Sport! Wish I had the cash then, would have boought it on the spot! As far as the rest of the pics go, Yeah, rub it in! You got to be there! Lucky skunk!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I think those faux side vents in the trunk area are absent in the TE27 as well.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

By the way............What is wrong with these pictures Mike?? Hot Japanese cars with no hot Japanese babes draped on them?! Don't you look at the import mags? Scantily clad girls are a necessity with cars! I don't see what the problem would be, by what I see in the pics you didn't have the censor with you!

BryanH

That's awesome that they let people sit in the ESSO GT500 Supra! 

*Goes to Autotrader to drool over Supra TTs*