status

Started by kdogae86, March 28, 2010, 09:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

I thought you said no to that idea!?!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

I proposed we do that before, and you opposed the idea. I'm sure we have enough material to do something like that though.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Whatever can blow more shit out the tail pipe is good with me :gap:
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Oh man! The storm is a ragin'! The barn has a small stream running through it! The car is safe, but the things on the periferal are getting a bit wet. Can't save them right now though, going to a party. Good for the buildup story though! I'll get some pictures later.

BigMike

Shovel some of your doggy poo over to the stream and get some pics of the poor stream running under the Poupe
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Mike, can you get the struts from the G20 for this weekend?

BigMike

Sorry Bill, I've been a Ghost. I'll be at the shop this weekend installing my 6spd (I finally got the right axle shafts) so I'll pull up a strut and bring it up (hopefully). No promises but I think I can come up after the 6spd is installed sometime Sunday afternoon

Mike
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

It's all cool, I've been hiding in the shadows the last week trying not to get my hopes up on anything. Good thing I have my PS3, it's my escape from reality! Better than alcohol or illegal drugs!

Sirdeuce

I'll show you the mag when you get here with the strut.

BigMike

Sounds good, I'll keep ya updated
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I picked up some corrugated plastic that fell off a truck. Think of it as plastic cardboard. I think we can use it to panel the underside of the car to smoothe it out.  If we decide to cut the trunk out it can be a light weight  skin. Maybe lighten the trunk/engine cover.  Things like that there.

BigMike

So how much snow you got up there? :worthless:
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

No snow yet. Ya gotta wait for the camera batts to charge for pics.

Sirdeuce

Ok, pics of the corrugated plastic.It's 39 1/2" wide and at least 20' long. Should be enough to cover the bottom of the car at least. A few tech screws and fender washers and we can have a smoothe bottom to the car.