Parts from Japan

Started by BigMike, November 25, 2013, 04:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

I'm off to the land of the rising sun next month, let me know if there is anything specific and easy for me to get and I'll see what I can come up with :D

Here is a start, Japan's largest online auction site for "4A-GE": http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=4A-GE&auccat=&aq=-1&oq=&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce

:driving:
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

BigMike

Check this out! Silver top for about $550!! Too bad I can't fit this in my suitcase :yupyup:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b150585072

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

You want the black top with the MAP instead of the AFM.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

^ I still doubt you'd pass up a 20-valve with transaxle, harness, and ECU for a mere $550...
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I have in the past! I want the MAP setup. I'll be very happy with my 16V and ITBs.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

How about front turn signals? I'd like a set, and I remember you were saying you wanted a set. Maybe clear side marker lenses? Find a shop you can make a JDM connection :yesnod:, imagine what you could learn there........

BigMike

You are talking about these, right?

I don't know but I'm not into those. I think it's because I have a white car so I prefer the clear lens look...

Mike
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I'd like the two tone lenses, but would settle for multi color lights.