Franquindeuce

Started by Sirdeuce, April 03, 2010, 11:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

It's a monster of a car. We put together from multiple cars. Make it ugly. Stitches at the seams. Any off the wall ideas?
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Ahhhhhhh no wonder you were talking about this. I didn't know you posted this until just now ;)
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

It's an idea. You can delete the thread if you wish.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

no way, it's a solid idea :D
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Need some large bolts, and a lightening rod. Couple of larger neon lighting transformers (jacobs ladders). Lab glass.

Sirdeuce

Car # 2012.   I wonder, Will the BS inspectors will turn away on some mods if the vehicle has a couple military supportive flags or stickers. Prior service driver? I was U.S. Army, Infantry. Was Bevin in the service? Military discount on penalty laps?
For a lightening rod, I have a fiberglass tube. Just put a plastic ball on the end. Hey, an antena. Radio control car??

BigMike

Negative on Bevin in the service. R/C idea is cool but not sure how far we can stretch it out
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce