-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

I've only seen pics before, always wanted to see one moving. There are other vids available, but I figured one to wet the appetite!
Bon appetite!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

The 222d was reported to weigh 750 kilos, around 1700lbs. the first engines used were the 4T GTE, cranking out around 700-750 hp. The engine in this particular car looks more like a 503E though. Light weight, high power, group B cars were rediculously fast, and dangerous. I think the class was cancelled after a couple of years.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Sirdeuce

BryanH

I like the use of AE86 N2 flares on the AW11.  And what a great sounding engine.  Vera nice.

What broke at the end?  Halfshaft?

Sirdeuce

Lugs broke at the end.  Wonder if they used the jack all the way back to the pits?

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BigMike

WOW, one of the best Keiichi Tsuchiya videos ever. Those AE86's sound AMAZING

http://www.youtube.com/v/kf4LEb5ybHg?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I've only had 3 racers I like in my life. 1st is Eddie Hill, First drag racer to run in the 3's, and break the 300mph barrier. 2nd is John Force, To know Force is to love the guy. Gruff on the surface but a great person to be around. And of course Tsuchiya. Tsuchiya is the only racer I ever liked for their ability, seems like he'd be a good person too.

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Lotus in on this? Kinda looks like an Elise.

BigMike

Nah, probably not, it's completely custom, stretched and widened with a twin turbo V8. It is based on the Exige.

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤