Main Menu

Tid bits

Started by Sirdeuce, June 19, 2014, 09:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

Now for some really useless information...........
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

An ant can lift 50 times it's weight, pull 30 times it's weight, and always falls on it's right side when intoxicated.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Banging your head against the wall burns 150 calories per hour.

BigMike

A programmer's wife tells him, "Please run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen."

The programmer returns home with 12 loaves of bread.
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

I'm going to have to try that one with my wife!

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

BigMike

After Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

I misspelled the word 'vehicle' and came up with a new way to spell it with sexual reference. Since we like to call our cars 'her', it is now a 'vahicle'.