Little Duece Poupé

Started by BigMike, April 20, 2010, 10:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

It's Official! Our team theme for the LeMons Arse-Freeze-Apalooza will be....

Little Duece Poupé

Here are some ideas for this AWESOME theme:

• Swril Poop Hats
  • Stick pieces of corn and peanuts in various locations on the car
  • Toilet Paper Streamers - Find some white cloth material that will hold up to two days of flying in the wind
  • "We have a plumber and we know how to use him"
  • "The plumber knows where it goes"
  • Out house vent pipe exhaust

• "Occupied" latches mounted somewhere

"Joke" Bribes for the judges:
  • A bunch of Baby Ruth bars
  • Fudge Logs
  • Cans of Corn
  • Peanuts
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

BigMike

We could put bizarre toilet signs on the car:

]

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BigMike

Bill has been coming up with some good lines for the theme. I wrote them down at home, here are a couple that I can remember right now:

"We can leave skid marks in all gears"

"All of our other theme ideas were crap"

"We're gonna drive the shit out of the car"
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BryanH

I didn't think those hats existed... now that I've seen them, I'm not so sure I want to wear one!  Too far?

Sirdeuce

"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BryanH

I imagine you can bet on anything in Vegas if you know the right people.

Sirdeuce

GET not BET, I hope my driving skills are better than my typing skills.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

kdogae86

i really hope so too!!!!!!!

kdogae86

i printed the picture of what not to do in the bathroom(no fishin :) at work and posted it above the urinal. later found out management
from our parent company was coming to tour the place. couldnt find my sign later. ooops

Sirdeuce

Idea; get urinal from port-a-potty, put it over fuel filler with the required label "FUEL" over it.
This thought came about while whizzing at the junk yard.

Sirdeuce

The rusted through spots can be touted as pressure sores from sitting on the toilet too long.

BigMike

Quote from: BryanH on April 22, 2010, 04:57:01 PM
I didn't think those hats existed... now that I've seen them, I'm not so sure I want to wear one!  Too far?

hahahah It seems to be a bit too far to me also, but it sure would be silly

Here is another line Bill texted me:

"Our theme stinks"
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Team name?? How 'bout "Endangered Feces"?

Sirdeuce

Ok Bryan, you don't have to wear the poop hat. You can go as the tighty whitey. Wear white, Fruit of the Loom tag, brown stain up the front. Or, if that is toooooooooo far over the line, white with coloring to look like a cloud, and go as an air bisquit. We could hang you by wires in the pits. You could make funny noises.

Sirdeuce

Performance sticker idea.  Big T little u big R big D   TuRD performance. A parody of the TRD logo. 
Polish a turd, it's srill a turd. POWERED BY piss and vinegar.  TURDOTA, oh what an odor. Eat sh__ 20,000,000,000 flies can't be all wrong.