NEW MR2!!!

Started by BigMike, March 21, 2010, 08:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

If it stripped the lug, don't worry. We have plenty of spares. Might even be a good idea to install longer studs, most sanctioning bodies require longer studs, and nuts the are threaded through and open ended.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Have a spare wing. Double them up?
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BryanH

That would be funny. :)  Put one on the roof too!

BigMike

Well, if we cut the trunk out then we will have an extra wing.
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Need pics of the front without fenders and hood. Show detail of the trashed body. Also need pics of all the spare parts that came with it.

Sirdeuce

We need to get a lucky charm. Most people have a rabbit's foot. I want to get a ducks foot!

BigMike

How about a petrified doggie doodoo?
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2