POOR BABY

Started by Sirdeuce, May 11, 2010, 09:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

POOR BABY
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Owning a MR2: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

The ides of long term storage(sigh). I've seen the pics of yours, you have little to no room to point fingers. Mine has been in storage a shorter time than yours. It'll probably be granted an earlier reprieve!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Was that last comment a challenge? Not too wise from a man with no job though.

Sirdeuce

Sorry to be so long winded. Planned @150hp, 125lb torque! Blacktop ITBs! One of the best looking adapters I've yet seen! Hopefully the best funtioning too.
Cylinder head has a fine cut surfacing, 1mm oversized valves with a 7 angle job and back cut valves. Valves controlled by TODA cams, both 264* duration. Intake cam has a lift of 9mm, exhaust has 8.7mm. HKS adjustable cam sprockets. Supertech springs and titanium retainers. The 1 piece 1SZFE cam followers are on order. 1mm thick Cometic MLS gasket. Funds disallowed the ceramic coatin of the combustion chamber and pistons.
Block has been cut .010" to acheive a 10.5 to 1 coompression ratio. Bored .50mm oversize to accomodate the CP pistons. Main bearing saddles align bored and ARP studs installed. Crank ground under .010" main and rod. I wish I had the funds to lighten the crak, imagine it as lighter than an early 4AGE unit!!! Main bearings are special order to maintain a full circle oil groove to improve oil supply to rod bearings. Rods are Crower. Rods have weight very close to early blue top 4AGE stock rods. Pistons are close to stock weights. Both are actually lighter than stock. Underdrive crank pulley to be used, @15% under. Alternator pulley is @15% under, Might be too far under for street use when combined with the crnk pulley. Flywheel is a 7lb TODA piece. Engine management is from a JDM AE92 135hp high comp with Greddy e-Manage blue. About as close as you can get to stand alone! will be able to adjust fuel and timing curves.

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Indiglo guage set. My little indulgence in rice.

BigMike

:o :o That is AWESOME! :beerchug: Do they offer it with black panels?
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I've only seen brushed aluminum. BUuUt, there is always paint.