In the wake of the storm

Started by Sirdeuce, December 20, 2010, 10:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

Need that to pull the Jeep out of it's way.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Thanks for the attempt at moving the rock Mike! Doesn't look that big until you get a reference, like your truck. Or a body on the rock.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Was that Chee's cheesey DIY turbo manifold? As for the rock......... MATTOX!! I'll be chipping away at it this weekend. Hopefully, I can at least get it down to a manageable size.

Sirdeuce

I foud a rock your truck might be able to move! :moon:

Sirdeuce

I'll take some pics tomorrow, but I cut that rock in half. I don't think your truck can pull it yet.

BigMike

Let me know and I'll bring the BEAST back up :burnout:
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Here's the rock cut in half. Can you find one of these ----> :burnout: That spins in place?!

Sirdeuce

The flat side used to come out to where the closer tire marks are. Amazing tool, the mattox, it didn't get tired at all! Too bad the thing has more stamina than it's operator. After all that was done it didn't look tired at all!

Sirdeuce

Naww, the little Toyota that could, couldn't. My neighbor came by with his backhoe. The rock got moved, but the hoe had to roll it down the drive. Guessing the remaining mass was close to 3 tons! Still a lot of dirt to move! A lot of work!

BigMike

What did you use to break it up?
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

A mattox, the little tool that could.