Food and lodging

Started by Sirdeuce, April 18, 2010, 06:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

Tents, campers, hotel rooms? One thing that needs to be addressed.
Food; any body have special dietary needs? Vegan? Allergies? Religious restrictions? Medical? Personally, I can live on fast foods. I have a small BBQ I can bring. Or we can do the Taco Bell thing, bean burritos last a couple of days in the glove box.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

TacoBell sounds great until you need to drop a deuce on your 52nd lap while sweating in your race suit! I'm down for picking up three or four $5 veggie delite footlongs from Subway -- they would hold me over for the entire weekend!

Big-K's wife is a vegetarian but it shouldn't be a problem.

As for medical, I am uninsured & really don't care ;)

As for sleeping, I am down with just camping at our pits. We have 3 or 4 tens between my dad and I, and we also have 3 or 4 air mattresses too. It would save a LOT of time and ENERGY to just set up and camp on the spot.

What do you guys think?
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

kdogae86

vero is vege and i eat kosher.i will probly bring a tent and small camp stove to heat mac n cheese and beans.man cannot live by TB alone! maybe i can put my wife in charge of food.she likes to cook if you havent noticed.

kdogae86

we will need to bring some bright shop lights to work on the car at night.will probly be working on the car most of the night anyway.does anybody have an easily portable tool box?

BigMike

I can bring a couple drop lights from work and also a gas powered power inverter if needed
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Ok, that leaves Bevin and Bryan. As for sleeping for me, I was and still am a grunt. Between a rock and a hard place I can sleep. I thought the pit area description said electrical was available. Kevin, you got Veronica coming? She might be a bit lonely.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Blane525

:nope: have to have motel6 or super 8  :hammerhead: just kidding i Can ruff it! Just want to  :driving: if everyone would pick up the road kill on the way to the event .. and bring one loaf of bread and a bottle of ketchup  we can eat like kings :eyebrow:

Sirdeuce

I saw a skunk on the raod today!! Better add breathmints to that list!

BigMike

Quote from: Blane525 on December 12, 2010, 03:01:37 PM
:nope: have to have motel6 or super 8  :hammerhead: just kidding i Can ruff it! Just want to  :driving: if everyone would pick up the road kill on the way to the event .. and bring one loaf of bread and a bottle of ketchup  we can eat like kings :eyebrow:

:funny:
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Blane525

Bill  i figure if the theme :pokinit: on our car doesn't scare them off then we need :squirrel: our road kill to take over :idea: :yupyup: