Chee's new Sept/1986 MR2!!

Started by BigMike, August 12, 2010, 06:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUPID FAST

we're getting a family car soon, but i also need a vehicle that i can take my kids in, thats why the ae86 would be good.

Sirdeuce

"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

STUPID FAST

ill trade the 2 for the old school celica

Sirdeuce

With or without the 2ZZ?Eithe way, I'm sure we could talk 'bout it.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

I got the 18RG head and timing cover if you want to go oldschool.

BigMike

-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Two of my favorite things! high revving engine and night driving!

Sirdeuce

Change your mind about an old school Celica?

Sirdeuce

I hear you talked the woman into letting you keep the 2. Even better than starting an old school project. Starting any new project really! Only sad thing is the loss of not having to deal with the SMOG crap. Get that 2ZZ swap done now!

STUPID FAST

i need to, i should be getting a tranny by this week

Sirdeuce

I still have that hood. Yours if you want it.

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Nice looking Starion Chee! Suggestion, right off the bat! Head studs, and MLS gasket! And don't ever let it overheat. I've wanted one for a long time!

STUPID FAST

thanks for the advise bill, just sold the mr2 and coilovers, need to sell the 2zz next for a possibly 4g63 or 2jzgte swap