Main Menu

Odd silly bits

Started by Sirdeuce, May 14, 2010, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

This explains a lot!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Anti alien probing devices. The unit on the right is the old fashioned natural cork, the left is the new hypoallergenic material, less irritating, longer life.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Somebody needs to learn to keep their foot off the clutch pedal! Thought I smelled a burnt something when I opened the hood. How hot can you get your clutch? It could be worse though, it could have melted. Taken out of my daughters Saturn SL2. What a pile of junk!

Sirdeuce

Not so odd, not so silly. Grandkid #5 William Irwin. Born on 9/7/10

Sirdeuce

Oh, those were the days!

BigMike

-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

What a 2 looks like from the hill in the back.

BigMike

-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2