24 Hours of LeMons (Now Open To The Public!) > Team Meetings

December 3, 4 & 5, 2010: Arse-Freeze-Apalooza

(1/9) > >>

BigMike:
Okay guys,

I will FOR SURE attend the Arse-Freeze-Apalooza near Bakersfield this Dec 3, 4 & 5. This is a great opportunity to experience what this is all about and to get some great advice and tips from other teams. I also know this will spark a lot of motivation that we'll need as we get closer to the next Sears Pointless event next March.

Click here for a map to Buttonwillow Raceway

I plan on heading down Friday afternoon around 3pm, then return to Fresno later that night, and then head back Saturday morning to check out the inspections. If I am not too busy with school work, then I will stay all day Sat and also Sun.

Please let me know if you'd like to carpool or caravan with me.

Mike

STUPID FAST:
ill have to check my schedule........yeah i think im free that day

BigMike:
nice

Sirdeuce:
As of the present date my book is full, of free time, I'd like to go! I do hope I'm working by that time, But the weekends are free as far as I know. Count me in!

BigMike:
Friday 3 December 2010
Noon-5pm: Mandatory Friday Tech Inspection. Every car and at least one driver per team must be present for Tech Inspection on Friday. No Saturday Tech will be offered!

Saturday, 4 December 2010
7:30am: Gates Open
8:30am: Mandatory Drivers' Meeting
9am: Lil'Mons PowerWheels Race*
10am: Race Session I Start
Sundown: Race Session I End

My plans for Friday
I REALLY REALLY want to see the Tech Inspections, but I don't get off work until 4pm! >< So I am gonna try to get the afternoon off and leave Fresno at noon Friday. I realize some of you guys will be at work, but if you aren't working that Friday, please join me!

My plans for Saturday
As for Saturday, I am also gonna go check out some race action. The race starts at 10am and I want to be there for the green flag. So let's meet somewhere Saturday morning, and leave Fresno no later than 8am. :_order:

My plans for Sunday
none

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version