Main Menu

End of days

Started by Sirdeuce, November 15, 2010, 06:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

It's Sunday, May 22, 2011. I guess I missed the end of the world. Anybody see the world end? I want details!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Apparently it is Oct 21st now
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

I'm shaking in my house slippers.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Oh, now I like this one! Supposedly, in 2012, the U.S.A. is supposed to be attacked by the Chinese! :yikes: Would they be that arrogant to try that?

BigMike

Stop eating so many fruit loops Bill
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Sirdeuce

What the? Heyy, it's the 22'nd and the biggest problem is the ground is wet. No aliens, no asteroid, the earth didn't explode and my compass is still pointing in the same direction. What a let-down. Maybe we'll blow ourselves up next week!

BigMike

On the 21st, I heard so many End Of World jokes like there was no tomorrow!

Before the 21st, the way I looked at it, if they ended up being wrong, no hard feelings, it isn't like it's the end of the world or anything.

BigMike
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

It's been a great source of entertainment for a man out of work! Now I have to find something else to waste my time on...........

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤