Main Menu

Gran Turismo 5

Started by Sirdeuce, November 24, 2010, 09:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

Sirdeuce finally found out that I have never even played GT5, yet along GT4 or GT3

Sirdeuce --> :tease:
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Blane525

The control of ones sanity is no laughing matter young jedi. I think i will play moto madness untill dawn :driving: :burnout: :imwithstupid:

BigMike

TURBO and I have begun playing Age Of Empires II again. LOVE IT!
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

What is Age of Empires? Sounds like a basemaent meganerd gayme. A modern D&D?
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Blane525

That is most sad news  :rivers: .. Mr B this is a mind numbing Brain drainer that just one round can last 12 hours it requires you to surrender forever one quarter of your brain each time you touch the controller! :smack: :screwy:

Sirdeuce

"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Age of Empires is the best game ever programmed. Here is a short video of some simple gameplay. I've played through Epic 8 player battles that lasted over 12 hours, EPIC I tell you!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/b0EwWp-gn6I?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Blane525

:gay:  that thing put me to sleep just that little piece :sleeping:

Sirdeuce

War Craft style game! I could get into that!

Blane525

BryanH

Is that one of those games you can't play with a wheel?  :huh:

Sirdeuce

What game do you use a wheel with??

BryanH

Sirdeuce

A steering wheel for GT? What a novel  :idea:! Maybe I should get one. You think it might help? I'm currently placed in the 1800's on Eiger Norwald drift trials. Maybe a wheel would get me into the 1700's! :burnout:

Sirdeuce

Bypassed the 1700's, with a controller. Not too sure a wheel would be much better anyway. Last place I was in the standings was 1682nd place.