Main Menu

The final Final

Started by BigMike, December 16, 2010, 09:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

I am now officially finished with college.

All I have to do is some tedious administrative paper work, wait to see if they accept me for graduation, and then get my diploma in Mechanical Engineering sometime late summer 2011.

Finally.

Mike
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Good grief, hurry up and wait! Why does it take so long to process the diploma?
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BryanH

Congrats Mike!  Wish I had the energy and brains to take on something like that. :) 

Sirdeuce

"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Maybe now I'll have the time and resources to get my MR2 as clean as Bryan's :)
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Uh..................Why?         Shitty appearance = sleeper!!     Looking like it never gets warshed, missing a mudflap and the piece broken off the bumper?? That rough idle must be a worn out engine. This guy wouldn't put in a built up, cammed, supercharged beast!! He'll be lucky to get it home in one piece.