Main Menu

Zombie Hunters

Started by BigMike, February 24, 2011, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

Hey Bill,

I am wondering if you have ever seen this site? http://zombiehunters.org A friend of mine showed me it and it's really cool.

Here is their mission:
QuoteZombie Squad's mission is to educate the public about the importance of personal preparedness and self reliance, to increase its readiness to respond to a number of disasters such as Earthquakes, Floods or Zombie Outbreaks.

So the name is odd but the concept is sound: If you can survive an onslaught of zombies, then you can probably survive nearly any natural disaster.

There are a lot of great things to check out in their ZombieSquadWiki and of course their forum.

Let me know what you think!
Mike
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

I think we are already living in a zombie infested world. You want proof? Just take a drive during rush hour in any town, or any part of any town. Watch the other drivers on the road! Bbrrraiiinnssss, I need bbrrainnnssss. rrhrhrhrrhrh. Look at the way people follow blindly the government that is administering them. Yes, I believe in zombies! They just aren't as portrayed in the 'B' movies we like to watch them in. Not the 'living dead', but the living braindead!  :hammerhead:
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

A little quote from one of my favorite little maniacs. "How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think" Muttered to his staff after a rousing speech to the masses. That's right, the ever so loveable Adolf Hitler!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."