MR2 Scavenger Sales

Started by BigMike, March 31, 2010, 12:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

4.7: Scavenger Sales: If you sell pieces off of your car, the money that comes back in can be used to offset the initial purchase price. Just be prepared to convince some exceedingly skeptical judges of the validity of all those transactions.

The 17" chrome wheels - $100? Bill might keep these so we can make a fake bill of sale
The seats - $100? I would really like to buy these for my Truck. I'll find a suitable replacement for the race (we only need 1 seat anyway)
T-Top Glass - I know ppl need these and I am sure we can get good $$ for them
Interior Parts - Too bad they are painted purple because I would buy some for my car.
Interior Carpet - I would like to buy this for my MR2.
Lights and Lenses - If Bill doesn't need them, I would like to buy these as spares
Front Bumper - If for any reason we don't use it, I will buy it.
Side Mirrors - If the Wink Mirror works out and we don't need the side mirrors, I'm sure we can see them plus the wiring loom and switches
Door windows, regulators, switches - I am sure we can see these
Rear Glass
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

I would like to have the lock set, doors, trunk, T-tops, ignition. The wheels are open for sale, they are way gaudy. The bumper will probably be used. You won't want it after we lighten it.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Do you have other junk doors that we can use for door skins?
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I have 2 junk doors, engine bonnet, and trunk lid. I just looked outside, I also have a side vent assy. .
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Could you check outside again for a wrecked 1988 or 1989 Supercharged MR2 that I can take off you hands for free? :) :) I won't even charge you for towing, tire disposal or battery disposal :)
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce