picknpull?

Started by kdogae86, April 08, 2010, 08:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

I was razzin' ya on that one. I couldn't go either, had the grandchillen all weekend.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Hey Bill... I'm sorry to cancel at the last min like this, but I can't go.

Earlier this evening Misato told me that we need to send a $500 payment to Japan (for some bills she has over there) so I really don't think I can spare any $ at all this week (no way I'm getting my car aligned now) and also it's past 12:30am and I've still not finished my homework which is due in about 7 hrs. Plus I've got two exams on Thurs that I am not ready for.......

Basically, this week is not good for me for anything :(

I can't go. I am sorry. I am gonna send you a txt message & hopefully you'll receive it before coming down the hill

Mike
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Bailed on me, AGAIN!! Geezze! No worries, only found a total of 2 MR2's and neither had the brackets I was looking for. Did get a set of radiator clamps that are in good condition though. Would really have been a waste of your time as you actually have things going. I have nothing but the car right now, and it was a waste of my time. Next time it happens though, no seat time for you! Pit Monkey the whole race! Heh heh. Still need to get the whole gang together though. As for the text messages......... I got 3 messages as soon as I got to 168 and Shepard. I guess I didn't have the phone at just the right angle when I put it down last night.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

How about using car-parts.org?

I got my homework finished at 11:30pm and I'm at Denny's right now working on my Solidworks assignments. Got here at 5:30a :P

Got class in 30mins so I am shutting things down for now

How were the interiors on the cars you found?

Mike
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

One had a bad interior, the other was worse.

BigMike

Bill, Chee found a good 1987 parts car in Kerman. I am going to go take a look at it Sunday late afternoon. Get me a list of what we need and I'll see what he has.

The car has a white exterior, blue interior. 4A-GE, sunroof, A/C, etcetera

I am not sure what is left. I told the guy I need the front bumper and some interior parts and he said he can help me out.
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Side skirts, front air dam and the bolt plates on the ends of the plastic air dam. just a few parts to be in better condition than we are, and the bolt plates are to make things go together smoother.