Little Duece Poupé

Started by BigMike, April 20, 2010, 10:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

How about a Group B theme? Those cars ran some rediculous aero equipment!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

I know, this is so wrong on sooooo many levels!! The surround for the exhaust?! Are you ready?? Instead of a Bugatti, or a zonda type surround, I can fashion a brown eye, a sphincter, an anus, butthole!! Vivid enough? Have the exhaust tip protruding a big fart can exhaust tip. Make a bumper in the shape of cheeks??
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

The whole quad turbo thing sounds like a good idea, but the best would be a max of 2 turbos. The turbos would have to be small, and would need at least 2 exhaust pulses to produce decent boost. I guess one option for a quad set would be to push 4 tiny turbos off a plenum.

Sirdeuce

We could do a draw through turbo, and run ethanol! I really don't like the idea of running turbo without an intercooler. Ethanol absorbs heat better than gasoline and negates the need for an intercooler. Running gas in a draw through system with an intercooler? One small prefire and BOOM!! Story could be we traded the EFI for the tuirbo and carb though. Alcohol is also a little more forgiving on the detonation thing too. Although, every day would need a different set of jets to get the A/F ratio right. If we really got ballsy we could do a blowthrough system. That's a whole different set of rules though. It can and has been donew though!

Sirdeuce

We can say the car IS a little messy. Yes it WAS born in a barn! Puit a drop cloth under it at BS inspection because it's not completely house broken. Drop some coagulated gloppy oil on the drop cloth under the exhaust pipe!

:snare:BAD CAR!! :nonono:

BigMike

-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Shovel some doggy poo into the stream in the garage huh?   
  The little car was parked in the barn. A barn built in a draw next to a stream. A stream the the people had no idea was toxic! The secret military weapons grade neutronium plant. A small unseen leak at the plant had created a small puddle that was washed into the stream during the raging storm. The stream swelled to proportions never seen on the small farm before. The stream saturated the farm's fertilizer bin and flooded the barn with neutrino enriched poop! What a mess! What smell! But the people on the farm were real hillbillies, and they kept the little car. It's red paint stained brown. The interior changed to colors previously unknown to man. But there was something else. Something different! Something about thelittle car!?! Something.........ALIVE!! The little car was alive. Alive with an attitude! And a smell! The Little Deuce Poupe' was born!

BigMike

I can totally see us explaining the history of the car to the BS judge :clap2: this will be epic!
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

On the side of the car, in big yellow ( baby shit yellow) letters

PITS HAPPEN

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Need a fake pile of poop to put on the ground behind the car with a 'thought bubble' with the words "BAD CAR" on it. Put these behind the car in the BS inspection lane! 2 of us should follow the car to  and from inspection carrying a snow shovel and a plastic bag!