Little Duece Poupé

Started by BigMike, April 20, 2010, 10:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

What will our Car Number be?  Obviously Car # 2!!
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

Sirdeuce

Mike! You've seen Initial 'D'. How about coming up with a set of Japanese charaters like the 'Fujiwara Tofu Shop' sign? But the saying should be more like, Suck my stink, or something like that.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Quote from: Sirdeuce on December 10, 2010, 10:51:40 AM
Mike! You've seen Initial 'D'. How about coming up with a set of Japanese charaters like the 'Fujiwara Tofu Shop' sign? But the saying should be more like, Suck my stink, or something like that.
Sounds good, remind me about this when we are ready to paint/detail the body
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

That's why I put it here. I'll forget by tomorrow.

Sirdeuce

Initial "T"
Going out with a SPLASH!

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Sirdeuce

Maybe we could have a toilet with water in the bowl with a sign over the tank that reads, "Free Swirlies!"
Have a 'Champaigne fountain'? Get a bidet and fill it with punch! Put a pump in the tank to flow punch out the water jet in the bottom of the bidet!
Toilets for pit chairs?
I still think a tent with a sign reading " LeMons Theatre", Now Playing, "Two girls and a Cup"! Maybe not really showing any movie, just for show!
Maybe all the above for the website?
Ooooh! A toilet smoker! Cook our burgers on it at the race!!

Sirdeuce

BigMike

I love all of these ideas, they are all SOLID. Keep em coming :gap:
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Use the Bugatti grill with an emblem in Bugatti red spelling Bullshatti instead of Bugatti. And do the exhaust like a Veyron instead of a Zonda. Call the car a Verywrong, or poupon.

BigMike

Let's do the Verywrong theme to the FX16 and run QUAD turbos (just like the Veyron) on the 4A-GE. Seriously, 1 turbo for each cylinder. :rofl:
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

BigMike

Don't they run really small Turbos when they turbocharge motorcycles? What are the Turbo GSXs using?
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤