Little Duece Poupé

Started by BigMike, April 20, 2010, 10:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

Serve Baby Ruth bars and fudge logs on sticks. Sh__ on a stick. Serve punch, BIG bowl with Baby Ruths floating in it, turd in a punchbowl. Served as refreshments to the judges.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BryanH

I think Bill likes this idea too much.

Sirdeuce

Sh__ for brains. I could have fun with pretty much any ideas. I'm unemployed, I actually DO have TOO MUCH time on my hands. The mind tends to wander, especially toward the later years. Want to see how far I could go with something as bad as Hitlers regime? Ooh, Dr. Mengele!?
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Quote from: BryanH on April 25, 2010, 11:19:16 PM
I think Bill likes this idea too much.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Picture the Simpsons, Mr. Burns, "Excellent"    Change the word to "Excrement".

BigMike

Quote from: Sirdeuce on April 26, 2010, 07:17:58 PM
Picture the Simpsons, Mr. Burns, "Excellent"    Change the word to "Excrement".

These ideas are perfect for adding imagery to the car. We can paint a picture of Mr. Burns and have some words below him saying "Exxxxxcrement". :D
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I like that ideer. Exxxcrement, exxxcreement. By the way, can we open this forum to my boy? He may enjoy the insanity of the whole thing. Uh, do we have any artists at our disposal? Even my stick figures suck tailpipe.

Sirdeuce

Bryan, I read my reply to your comment on my entries. Dude, I wasn't calling you sh__ for brains, just comenting on my train of thought. After I reread it I realised it read that way. Not the case.

Sirdeuce

Set up a tent with a cardboard marquis at hte door. Marquis reads 'Now Showing, Two Girls and a Cup' Admission is a can of air freshener or a candle.

BigMike

Quote from: Sirdeuce on April 28, 2010, 10:16:43 PM
'Now Showing, Two Girls and a Cup'

Now we're taking it WAY too far LOL
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

I AM still holding back a bit. Am I getting too close to your sensitive side? OK, I'll back off.

kdogae86

guys at work are looking at me funny when im rotfl at this crazy forum.
cant believe bill called brian s__t for brains.

How close are we to sending the application

Sirdeuce

Read on K, I didn't call Bryan a sh__ for brains. After I read that post I realized I had made the expression improperly. It just sounded (read) that way.

BigMike

I confess, I have not started on the application.

The semester is winding down which means the work load increases. I'll start a rough draft tomorrow afternoon 8)
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

BigMike

I was thinking about the Japanese 初心者マーク (shoshinsha) which new drivers are required to display on their car while driving:

And here is a pic of one on a car:

And I starting wondering if there is a French "rookie driver" insignia but I don't think one exists. Basically I was just thinking of French things for this theme since we all know how much they love anything from France.

But, we do have a Japanese car, so we could embrace the Japanese mark. And what is better yet, is this mark, the もみじマーク (momiji):

Drivers 65 years or older are required to display this logo while driving in Japan! So what do you think? We'll use the grandma/grandpa slow driver Japanese mark on the car!! hahahahaha
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤