Main Menu

Stickers

Started by Sirdeuce, July 08, 2010, 07:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirdeuce

I have about 40 -50 of these available. The window sticker that is my avatar is my brothers design. I told him I'd see if anybody would want any. The title is "Have a Nice Death". Yes he is a bit on the goth side in some of his artwork. I'm also trying to get him to do Mr. Burns for the Poupe'.
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Hey

I just spoke to our sticker guy to get some pricing info for these. I forgot you had a bunch of em made already and I got some price quotes from him LOL whoops sorry
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Looking to get it enlarged to @ 12" - 18". Can he do dat?
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."

BigMike

Yes

He told me they "generally" charge $5 per square foot (sounds like this is flexible), and that they try to squeeze as many stickers as then can in a given area to maximize the savings for you. Also, they have a $20 minimum purchase. This means that the smallest order will be like a 4 square foot sticker sheet, and then just calculate how many 12" or 18" stickers you can fit on that and you'll get the price per sticker.

You could make one 48" sticker for $20 lol Enough to wrap you up and go to sleep in

Mike
|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

Sirdeuce

Can the guy do cut vinyl stickers? not printed on a background.

BigMike

|______________________|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤