Wrecking Yard Tuesday @ 4:15pm

Started by BigMike, February 21, 2011, 08:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

Hey guys,

Yesterday my dad was at West Side and found two 1986 MR2s, a silver with black interior and white with black interior. So I am headed there tomorrow after work to get both white bumpers and whatever good black interior parts I can find.

If you would like to meet me out there, or if there is something specific for our LeMons MR2 that I should pick up, please let me know!

Thanks
Mike
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

BigMike

I get off work @ 4p and will head out. West Side is located at the south-east corner of Belmont and Marks. Click here for a Google Map. Cover charge is $2. Bring cash.
-/_/___/__________\___\_\-
|______________________|
|-------\___________/------|
```````````````````````       

R135
└┼┼┤

My 1987 Supercharged 4A-powered 6-speed MR2

Sirdeuce

Only things I can think of for the LeMons car are brake calipers from a Celica GT. Not sure if I can make it Mike. I am sure I don't have the cash. Sorry 'bout not being available though. If by chance you do see a Celica Try to compare the rotors as well. If the size is substantially larger we can play with other possibilities, like changing the MR2 to a 5 bolt axle?!?! Get out the calipers, it's measurin' time!
"I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on wakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning."